How to Apply
Obtaining an applicationApplicants may obtain a QUPP Funding Round 2012-13 ‘Invitation to Apply for Funding’ form (ITA) which includes the QUPP Application for Funding from the Department of Health and Ageing website.
Application requirementsApplications are to be submitted to the Department by 2.00pm on 28 March 2013.
Applications must be submitted using the official application form which includes the provision for the following information:
- applicant’s business name, legal entity name (i.e. ABN/ACN);
- physical and postal address details;
- authorised contact officers;
- other partner(s) involved, name of organisation, contact person details;
- details against the criteria.
How to submit an applicationApplications may be submitted in the following manner:
- On the official ‘QUPP Application for Funding’ form completed in accordance with the ITA and the QUPP Program Guidelines that may be viewed on the Department of Health and Ageing website .
- Applications must be provided in both hard copy (4 unbound/ unstapled copies) and electronically in Microsoft Word 2010 compatible format with :
- Hardcopies posted to the Director, Pathology Quality Section, Department of Health and Ageing at the address below; and
- An electronic copy sent by confidential email to the Department
- Quality Use of Pathology Funding Round 2012-13
Director, Pathology Quality Section
Department of Health and Ageing
Foyer, Ground Floor,
23 Furzer Street
WODEN ACT 2606
Note: The Tender Box is accessible for deliveries between the hours of 8:30am and 5:00pm Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays). Submissions are due at 2.00pm on the application closing day (Please refer to the ITA). Applications are not to be hand delivered to the security guard. Applications Must be lodged in the tender box by the Applicant or authorised representative.
To assist with the appraisal of an application, clarifying information may be requested by the Department. Applicants will be notified by email or post where this is required.
Requests for information regarding applications can be made to the Director of the Quality Pathology Section.
Late ApplicationsThe Department will only accept a late application if it is late as a direct result of mishandling by the Department. In all other circumstances, in the interests of fairness, the Department reserves the right not to accept late Applications. In considering whether it would be fair to accept a late Application, the Department will consider whether the cause of the lateness was beyond the Applicant's control and such other facts as it considers relevant. The Department may also ask the Applicant to provide evidence to support its claims regarding the reasons for late submission.
If the Applicant considers that their Application will be late they should notify the Contact Officer prior to the Closing Time advising of the circumstances for the lateness. The chair of the assessment committee will take the reasons into consideration when deciding whether or not to accept the late Application.