- CDI is open access. Article are published under a Creative Commons Licence - Attribution-NonCommercialNoDerivatives CC BY-NC-ND.
- International reach and easily discoverable content.
- All articles are published and made available free of charge.
- No page charges.
- CDI is listed on MEDLINE and indexed by Pubmed, an online searchable index of published articles and authors. CDI is also available full-text on the Global Health database (CABI) and on the Elsevier services EMBASE and Scopus. These subscription services are widely used within libraries, research institutions and corporate organisations
- After each publication, CDI content is stored in the Portico permanent archives for unlimited future access.
Submit your article
Correspondence should be sent to:firstname.lastname@example.org
About Communicable Diseases Intelligence
Click here for information about the editorial team and Editorial Advisory Board and other introductory information