CDI Instructions for authors
For all work intended for submission to CDI, please follow the submission guidelines contained within the ‘Communicable Diseases Intelligence Instructions for Authors’ document, which provides detailed guidelines on
- Acceptable manuscript types
- Manuscript structure and word limits
- Authorship, ethics, copyright and privacy declarations
- Style guidelines
- Technical specifications and accessibility requirements for figures
To ensure the efficient handling of submitted manuscripts, authors must submit the following documents and files at one time to email@example.com.
- Article Submission Coversheet.
- Article in Microsoft Word format.
- Article charts in Microsoft Excel format.
- For general contributions: Copyright And Privacy Form.
- For Australian Government Department of Health contributors: Australian Privacy Principle 5 (APP5) Notification Form.
- Article illustrations in an appropriate format, at 300 dpi resolution or higher.
- Accessibility information:
- Article summary.
- Table descriptions.
- Figure descriptions.