Pooled data analysis addressed the process and outcome findings for all data fields, to enable individuals/sites to compare and benchmark their practice findings against other participating individuals/sites. These reports were generated for each site and doctor [when requested], providing them with comparison data for their site / practice versus all other sites. These were generated for all Adult Forms sites and the specialist endocrinologists in private practice combined, (and excluding the Paediatric Forms data, and just for Paediatric data for the Paediatric sites) [N/A in 2011]. Each doctor with over 8 patient’s data received a report.
These reports included:
- 4 to 6 year Comparative Data [for sites to compare results to those from previous year(s) participation] :
- A Patient Outcomes Summary report, plus a Your site versus all others comparison;
- A Missing Data Analysis report; and
- A Frequency Counts report.
- Summary Data:
- A 3-page ‘Guidelines’ Report;
*based on the NSW Clinical Management Guidelines for Diabetes12, modified with additional NHMRC Type 2 Diabetes Guidelines Targets where relevant.
- Outcome measurements :
- Frequency Counts Data;
- Mean Descriptive Results and Outcome Data.
- Process assessment :
- Missing Data [presented in both tabular and graphical formats].