The National Mental Health Promotion and Prevention Working Party (PPWP) is auspiced by the Australian Health Ministers' Advisory Council National Mental Health Working Group and the National Public Health Partnership Group. The PPWP is comprised of members or nominees of these auspicing groups as well as representatives of other key stakeholder groups.
- Professor Beverley Raphael - (Chair) Professor, Population Mental Health, University of Western Sydney.
- Ms Leonie Manns - Consumer representative, Mental Health Council of Australia.
- Mr Keith Wilson - Chair, Mental Health Council of Australia.
- Professor Steve Zubrick - Centre for Development Health, Curtin University of Technology, Institute for Child Health Research.
- Dr Diana Lange - Consultant Physician in Psychiatry and Public Health, Queensland, National Public Health Partnership.
- Mr Clive Skene - A/Director, Division of Mental Health, Flinders Medical Centre.
- Ms Pat Delaney - NSW Aboriginal Health and Medical Research Council.
- Dr Darcy Smith - Australian Divisions of General Practice.
- Ms Lyn Walker - VicHealth, Victorian Health Promotion Foundation.
- Dr Roscoe Taylor - Director of Public Health, Department of Health and Human Services, Tasmania.
- Mr Adrian Booth - Department of Health, South Australia.
- Ms Sue Brennan - Mental Health Branch, Department of Health and Human Services, Victoria.
- Ms Vicki Caudwell - Office of Mental Health, Department of Health, WA.
- Ms Simone Caynes - Mental Health Unit, Queensland Health.
- Ms Bernadette Dagg - Manager, Promotion Unit, Centre for Mental Health, NSW.
- Ms Jennie Parham - Director, Australian Network for Promotion, Prevention and Early Intervention for Mental Health and Suicide Prevention.
- Ms Kerry Webber - Director, Suicide Prevention and Mental Health Promotion Section, Australian Government Department of Health and Ageing.
- Tracy Thompson - Suicide Prevention and Mental Health Promotion Section, Australian Government Department of Health and Ageing.